Bristol Bridewell

Can we move the cadets vs crown to its own topic please. And stay on topic which Is the Bristol the show and all its performers. I was hoping to see more on Surf and more on Bones

They were apart of this show, but I see what you're saying.

Can we move the cadets vs crown to its own topic please. And stay on topic which Is the Bristol the show and all its performers. I was hoping to see more on Surf and more on Bones

I think Crown v Cadets is on topic :-) The discussion here has mostly been Cadets/Crown fans so it's natural we'd talk about those two corps. But no one is stopping you from talking about Crossmen or Surf -- they received as much coverage (tweets and pics) during the show as any other corps (which I'll grant you wasn't a lot but we take what we can get!).

Just to kick it off...

Crossmen clearly have taken a big step forward this season. What do think is responsible for the surge?

WOW. It is official, West coast inflation has been replaced with East coast inflation.

Scores have been consistant for a week.

spreads. same . TEAL over SURF is interesting.

CROWN around 80-81

Cadets 1 point behind crown

CROSSMEN 7 behind cadets

COLTS 3 behind Bones\

SURF /Teal 4 back from Colts.

I think Crown v Cadets is on topic :-) The discussion here has mostly been Cadets/Crown fans so it's natural we'd talk about those two corps. But no one is stopping you from talking about Crossmen or Surf -- they received as much coverage (tweets and pics) during the show as any other corps (which I'll grant you wasn't a lot but we take what we can get!).

Just to kick it off...

Crossmen clearly have taken a big step forward this season. What do think is responsible for the surge?

I was at a few spring training days and several camps during the spring. What I saw was a staff that was dedicated to excellence and kids that were laid back and were dedicated to working hard for a goal. They would stay after rehearsals after the corps was dismissed and do extra workouts. They did this day in and day out. They had a great attitude. I would have never known by the work ethic and dedication that they were a 17th place corps. They have practiced like a top 12 corps. The kids have such a laid back attitude.

Just my observations as a drum corps alum.

I took a ton of photos at this event - a lot with some really cool fireworks in the background! I hope you enjoy. For the record, I will be posting photo albums of every show that the Crossmen are at for the rest of summer to this facebook page, usually the night of or the night after the show.

• Like 5

I took a ton of photos at this event - a lot with some really cool fireworks in the background! I hope you enjoy. For the record, I will be posting photo albums of every show that the Crossmen are at for the rest of summer to this facebook page, usually the night of or the night after the show.

Some really great shots in that album.

Scores have been consistant for a week.

spreads. same . TEAL over SURF is interesting.

CROWN around 80-81

Cadets 1 point behind crown

CROSSMEN 7 behind cadets

COLTS 3 behind Bones\

SURF /Teal 4 back from Colts.

In three meetings so far, Teal were 3.5 then 2 points behind Surf. Now they're 0.1 ahead. I think last nights perc judge helped them.