Whitewater Bottling Company

• [*]

Can Spirit pass the Cavies? Can Scouts close the gap on Coats? Can Glassmen pass Blue Stars

Can Blue Stars pass Spirit and close the gap on Cavaliers.

Edited by mcjordansc
  • Like 5

The Colt Cadets had a fantastic stand-still concert last night in a local Dubuque park, and have been working hard on the field all week. If you saw the show before, look for some great new things tonight!

(And if you have not seen it yet....don't miss it! The first 2 minutes may have one of the best crowd-reaction moments in open class this year)

True, true!

An 'awe look at that' moment.

But until that first 2 minutes is over, I fear for some corps members lives in this heat and humidity!

....was sad when the drum conductor 'uniform' changed......or is that back?

Yeah, DCI Midwest in Whitewater was blazing hot in '74, '76, '78, '79, '80, '81, '82, '83 and '84! (Rained in '75, and chilly in '77.)

One GOOD thing at Whitewater, the stands face away from the setting sun.

Most of us might actually be sitting in shade!

BUT, it might also block any cooling breezes coming from the west.

.....its just the walk up the stadium steps or up the blacktop road that is going to be a killer in this heat!

does anybody do chat rooms during webcasts anymore?

I haven't seen anyone in there all season.

Hey all,

Yes, three streams in 29 hours. We're nuts. But live is what everyone wants, so here we are.

Not me anyhow, other staff drew the short straw, and are there in Whitewater and then Kzoo tomorrow. I'm in Denver for tomorrow night. FYI, Denver's system is still SD, so we'll do the best we can. The Broncos say they'll redo their control room for next year.

In the meantime, Enjoy the show! :)

Hey all,

Yes, three streams in 29 hours. We're nuts. But live is what everyone wants, so here we are.

Not me anyhow, other staff drew the short straw, and are there in Whitewater and then Kzoo tomorrow. I'm in Denver for tomorrow night. FYI, Denver's system is still SD, so we'll do the best we can. The Broncos say they'll redo their control room for next year.

In the meantime, Enjoy the show! :)

Thanks again for your hard work!

• Like 2