Whitewater Bottling Company

quick thoughts, caught the 2nd half:

Blue Stars are growing on me tho on high cam the stage is a huge distraction...but....could be on the bubble.

Bluecoats...they are good, but the show is missing something at least on high cam

Madison....growing on me as well. i think live i'll love it.

Cavies...whatever it is to be, that isn't it. My wife is a huge Cavies fan and she thought in even upper level WGI guard world t hat show idea would flop

Maybe by a very small amount based on GE but Bluecoats were real clean even though you could barely see them with no lights on. I thought Bloo won and then went to the store to find out that they in fact did.

I'm assuming this 'lighting' problem was due to the camera lens having problems with the bright sunlight earlier in the show? The stadium turf was very well lit. Few shadows and no lighting dead spots. Does different types of stadium lights show up differently on video?

• Like 1

I gotta be honest, this show is pretty awful. I enjoyed Pioneer more. A lot more. Cavaliers have a pretty sweet percussion section though.

"Cavaliers, your 15 minutes are up."

Cavliers have been having a very long 15 minutea if you think that... like 60 some odd years buddy

FYI: From Spirit's FB page. This is a shot by one of the Spirit MM of the stands. The angle from the Fan Network feed only showed the bottom of the stands. There was obviously a good crowd there.

3662_983549447328_1039143302_n.jpg

• Like 1

Just reviewed FN from last night...

Looks like Bluecoats are going to give the top 3 something to think about... all they need is an ending now and watch out! Like another poster said -- within 3 weeks, they have gone from pretty unimpressive in the theater to looking like its already end of summer. Unreal momentum going on. Gotta give props to the staff here.

Just love the Scouts show, so fun. Great sound on the FN, good job guys.

• Like 1

I think if Cavies would use half the sound effects they are now the show would be 100% better. I like the music they are playing a lot. I just think saying 15 minutes of fame over and over is a bit much. perhaps only once would do IMO. I also really do not like their pre-show. It looks very unprofessional. I don't like BD's warm up either. I want straight lines and real warm ups! Love the Cavies bass cadence! worthy.gif

Just reviewed FN from last night...

Looks like Bluecoats are going to give the top 3 something to think about... all they need is an ending now and watch out! Like another poster said -- within 3 weeks, they have gone from pretty unimpressive in the theater to looking like its already end of summer. Unreal momentum going on. Gotta give props to the staff here.

Just love the Scouts show, so fun. Great sound on the FN, good job guys.

I thought they were very impressive in the theater and cleaner starting out than they have been in years. I can't remeber many people on here that we're saying they were unimpressed. Hope you're right though and they'll make a push soon.

• Like 1