Kalamazoo hullabaloo

What's your web browser? I assume you're on a Windows machine.

Uh the one it came with. I'm not a techie I just know I haven't had issues in 2 years.

Firefox I think. I dunno I turn it on and go, but no issues last night

Anyone else having the feed freeze every 15 seconds? I've rebooted and everything

Yup. Just a few times though. I'm watching the "hi-def" feed.

Man, Spirit and Madison back to back - not sure the crowd can handle that much awesome. :D

• Like 2

I'm

About to give up. I don't have netflix and the patience to try and learn how to stream elsewhere on the fly.

1341712770[/url]' post='3165831']

Is the wolf whistle part of the show or was that an audience member? (And if it's part of the show, has it always been there?)

I heard it last night as well, but not sure if it is coming from the corps or stands.

Uh the one it came with. I'm not a techie I just know I haven't had issues in 2 years.

Firefox I think. I dunno I turn it on and go, but no issues last night

That's why I'm wondering if there's something Verizon's doing that's messing with streaming video tonight.

Of course, as soon as I type that, my feed locks up for a few seconds.

If this keeps up, just for kicks and giggles, try closing Firefox and switching to Internet Explorer to see if you have the same problems.

I'm

About to give up. I don't have netflix and the patience to try and learn how to stream elsewhere on the fly.

Next question: Are you on a wireless network or plugged into a network jack on the wall or router?