Kalamazoo hullabaloo

dude g-men, well done!

Shoot, did Brad's mic go out again?

What was the tune in Glassmen's closer? Magnificent.

Camille Saint-Saens 3rd Symphony, the Organ Symphony. Phantom used it in 1979 and 1990 to great effect.

Accidental bass synth hangover after Glassmen horns down. (Will they get scored down for that?) Generally less bass synth then last night (except too much in the final chord) and whether that's because it was turned down or because of different microphone placement tonight, I am grateful. The rest of the synth stuff is too much for me -- and how dispiriting is it that the entire battery when featured and down front can still be covered up by a single keystroke?

Question about the opening wind sound effect, to which the corps members are blown around the field: what is it supposed to mean? Are they grains of sand to be formed into the titular glass works?

Bluecoats break 80 tonight...book it! :)

Go Spirit!!! <(

Field Pass - Good idea for Intermission.

Camille Saint-Saens 3rd Symphony, the Organ Symphony. Phantom used it in 1979 and 1990 to great effect.

Thanks, Knower of Things! :thumbup:

I knew it was from PR many years ago, but I couldn't place the tune. I know Gmen played it musically and with great control, but I'd like to hear them let loose with all the low brass power these modern drum corps have.