Quincy Quandary

Yeah bing integrated aerial photography really well. Google is catching up. A lot of the time you will notice that the navigation compass in google maps becomes a control and you can do the the same things as in Bingmaps. But it's still being rolled out.

And parking here looks to be really...um...interesting.

OTOH some of the warmup sites look awesome! I'd go right here :-)

Street parking. Only a small parking lot parking here with this stadium that is across the street and not shown on this aerial. I havn't had much trouble however finding street parking right near the stadium.

Edited by BRASSO

Thought it was full panels from here on in?

Well I got that from Crown's daily post. Maybe DCI is trying to fill the VP slot and we don't have the name. Otherwise that *is* a full panel, right? 2 effect, 2 analysis, brass,perc,guard, (feet)

It should be a full panel tonight, and parking isn't as bad as it looks. And BRASSO, I live in SOUTHERN MAINE, so it's only 90 minutes from my house as long as traffic is moving freely over the Tobin Bridge~

Should be a great show! :thumbup:

Edited by craiga

Judges:

VE Sal Adamo

VA Richard Burke

VG Judy Ulchinsky

ME Ken Turner

MA Jay Kennedy

MP JJ Pepetione

MB Don MacTaggent

missing the VP judge?

Still... more judges than the other shows. We'll have to see what impact this has on the spreads.

I found this in the review forum:

This is an open invite to the public for anyone who may be interested in watching Jersey Surf's rehearsal of this years show, BridgeMania!!

Jersey Surf Drum & Bugle Corps

will be rehearsing at Everett Stadium, 1953 Revere Beach Pkwy, Everett, MA 02149

on July 6th from 8am - 4pm before the CYO Nationals Show in Quincy, Ma.

For more information on this Corps, please visit theeir website at http://www.jerseysurf.org/

I've got 2 extra good tickets available for tonite's show in Quincy... between the 35-40 yard, mid way up... 'bought awhile back and probably better than what you can buy tonight at the ticket window.... looking for $30 bucks ( face value ) each. Will sell one or both. 'Can meet me at Will Call window. PM me if anybody.. or know someone.. that is interested. Ticket holders had something unexpected come up today and can't make it.. Must PM me though before 5:30 pm as then we head out to the show ourselves.

Edited by BRASSO