Drums Along the Rockies

Can anyone let us know if Cascades have gone on or not? we are getting conflicting reports here. Also, if the judges have left the venue, and any of the corps get to do their show, is it then considered as an exhibition? Sorry for the questions but I'm a "newby" dad to all of this.

If you have Fan Network subscription you can open the feed and 'rewind' back to when Cascades performed and see them

I didn't know that Boston had their soloist from last year do this year's solo on a euph. That was great! Euph's really are better for stuff like that, just a better, more manly instrument. :thumbup:

• Like 3

I didn't know that Boston had their soloist from last year do this year's solo on a euph. That was great! Euph's really are better for stuff like that, just a better, more manly instrument. :thumbup:

Charlie will age-out next year.

It is an exhibition show .

It is an exhibition show .

The judges have already been paid for. I say let them judge brass and percussion and let's have a winner!:cool:

Vanguard paints such a fantastic picture with those uniforms.

They look like a million bucks just standing still, one of the marks of a championship corps.

• Like 3

Such detailed, beautiful dynamic shaping of phrases throughout SCV's percussion line. Everyone else is on notice this season.

• Like 3

Can anyone let us know if Cascades have gone on or not? we are getting conflicting reports here. Also, if the judges have left the venue, and any of the corps get to do their show, is it then considered as an exhibition? Sorry for the questions but I'm a "newby" dad to all of this.

Cascades played... see previous post about rewinding the FN feed. Lots of close ups.

Everyone is now exhibition.

Judges gone to pub for a beer.

'recuhnize"?... :cool:

Edited by mobrien