Marvelous Minneapolis

Excellent choice... I have a bit of a dilemma... there are 6 ice cold Sam Summer Ales in the fridge, which should be more than enough... but this is a lonnnnnng show... what to do?

You can always make a trip for provisions during INT or some corps you don't like :)

link is posted.

Speaking of setups, I recently discovered how to get FN (including live streams) to the big screen through the PS3. As someone without a laptop, this was a major breakthrough.

Nice! I have it on the big TV via my MacBook Pro.

My family and I are heading for the stadium now.

Great way to spend our wedding anniversary!!

What? Are you nuts??? :w00t:

Oh well, it's your choice, and besides, it's too late now to take her to a nice dinner and have a romantic evening. Now all she's got to look forward to is a hotdog at the stadium and 6 hours of sitting on bleachers, coming home with a sore back, and stinking from sweating in the hot sun all day.

Anyway, be sure and post here again in about 6 months and tell us how you did in the divorce settlement. That's assuming you give up a car to get the computer, so you can keep posting on DRUM CORPS PLANET!

You've got to have priorities, right? :cool:

• Like 3

What? Are you nuts??? :w00t:

Oh well, it's your choice, and besides, it's too late now to take her to a nice dinner and have a romantic evening. Now all she's got to look forward to is a hotdog at the stadium and 6 hours of sitting on bleachers, coming home with a sore back, and stinking from sweating in the hot sun all day.

Anyway, be sure and post here again in about 6 months and tell us how you did in the divorce settlement. That's assuming you give up a car to get the computer, so you can keep posting on DRUM CORPS PLANET!

You've got to have priorities, right? :cool:

There are plenty of nice restaurants in downtown Minneapolis, within walking or driving distance, so they can have the candlelit dinner after the show. As I learned in corps, there is always a solution to a challenge (© Roman Blenski II) :smile:

Not a chance. Drinking Leinenkugle's Summer Shandy, my favorite summer beer.

I am at a bar next to TCF enjoying another awesome Grain Belt Nordeast...taste is just like a Yuengling Lager...same color to

• Like 1

Fan Network feeds are now up. Hi cam HD beta feed plus the main feed.

link is posted.

Speaking of setups, I recently discovered how to get FN (including live streams) to the big screen through the PS3. As someone without a laptop, this was a major breakthrough.

Jealous! I only have an Xbox 360, but my TV has inputs for VGA, and my laptop has HDMI out... So I am good.