Marvelous Minneapolis

We all have just witnessed a first for the RECORD BOOKS...Boston beating Cavaliers for the FIRST TIME - FIRST TIME - FIRST TIME - in DCI History...Thank you BAC!!!!

As Joe Biden might say : " Wow, this is a BFD ! ( haha! )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

It will be interesting to see how Colts' and Glassmen's scores figure out once the Teal members are fully integrated into their shows. Cadets also added a couple new members due to injuries.

I do wonder why their appears to be more injuries this year than in the past. Perhaps there has always been a lot of injuries and social media making it more evident.

Am I right in thinking they are marching a hole in the hornline?

For some people it is always easier to blame the judges or the time slot for their favorite corps poor placement than it is the guard or drumline.

Edited by musclebud
  • Like 4

It's not the system, it's the judges. Go on later, score higher. It's slotting. That is why the corps should go on in the order of their current placement this year, not in the order they finished in last year's finals.

Those are also my thoughts. Makes no sense at all how the lineups work for the first regional of the year. Would make much more sense to line them up using using current standings. I just think it is very unfair to the kids.

For the 3-4 nights per year this happens ... its not worth the significant additional cost. Its already on a pretty hot dedicated server.

Then again ... maybe if we started charging a subscription fee ..... ????

No, nevermind.

Well played sir, well played.

(And I agree with you 100%... you will not get this kind of traffic outside of tonight and Finals week)

These placements are absurd. How could the Cavaliers pass up the Scouts when they have been behind them all season? Same for Boston Crusaders. This is ########. Madison gets screwed again. I hate this #### scoring process. It is ########, ########, ########. The SCV is boring next to Scouts...no showmanship. And now they are ahead of Blue Coats? this is insane. Madison should have been 6th or 7th. I am appalled.

• Like 6

For some people it is always easier to blame the judges or the time slot for their favorite corps poor placement than it is the guard or drumline.

AMEN!

I went back and watched Crown's show again on my stream.

#### me, that show is ridiculous. if they don't win this year, I'll take my keyboard and eat it.

This is the second time I've seen that show. Just, good god.

• Like 7