Marvelous Minneapolis

Am I right in thinking they are marching a hole in the hornline?

If you are talking about Cadets, it looked like they were marching a tuba hole. I know that they were advertising an emergency (injury) baritone hole just a couple days ago...

Recaps are up

yep. Looks like SCV's percussion is what kept them above Bluecoats. Looks like Crown is a very scant half point down, and it's mainly in percussion. If they clean that up, they could take it all. Also percussion kept Cavies above Scouts and Spirit, they came in 4th there. Which is odd because just earlier this week they were getting beat by Madison in percussion

Edited by fsubone

Just curious - does anyone know why the Madison Scouts went to attention when SCV was announced? I don't think they did it for any of the other corps.

I think they are friends or something... have built some camaraderie over the last few years? didn't scouts and scv play for each other after Allentown one year recently?

These placements are absurd. How could the Cavaliers pass up the Scouts when they have been behind them all season? Same for Boston Crusaders. This is ########. Madison gets screwed again. I hate this #### scoring process. It is ########, ########, ########. The SCV is boring next to Scouts...no showmanship. And now they are ahead of Blue Coats? this is insane. Madison should have been 6th or 7th. I am appalled.

LOLOLOL!!!

Anyone who DIDN'T see this coming was blind. Cavies went on THIRD FROM LAST. There was NO WAY that their score would be accurate tonight. Take a deep breath and relax, things will shake out correctly in one week. Believe this.

(By the way.. SCV boring? Really???? LOLOLOL)

• Like 4

What caught my eye about the Drum CaptionSCV won percussion with 17.40 over BD at 17.30....Looks like West Coast is going to rule percussion again and for the foreseeable future.

Cavaliers placed 4th with 16.80, wow....3rd in Perc Achievement.

Phantom Regiment placed 7th with 16.50

Spirit placed 13th at 14.70

Also found interesting that Crown placed 4th in Perc Cont, and 6th in Perc Achv

Edited by Jeffe77

I don't like those slides on the left...and the guard members sliding down them. Kinda weird if you ask me.

Totally agree. Seems inappropriate.