Lisle Friday July 13

depends how you think they match up. i won't be shocked if cadets swept them all by a small margin.

Don't know. I think SCV could take percussion at least, and possibly one of the visual or GE captions. The recap probably won't be up till a little later.

I would have liked to see how Crown and BAC did tonight, so we'd have a better picture for tomorrow's show

Don't know. I think SCV could take percussion at least, and possibly one of the visual or GE captions. The recap probably won't be up till a little later.

I would have liked to see how Crown and BAC did tonight, so we'd have a better picture for tomorrow's show

Me too. Especially given the unofficial scores that came out of that show. I think Crown pops an 85 if they had performed.

Edited by corpsband

1 Bluecoats 81.700

2 Glassmen 73.350

3 The Academy 72.650

4 Troopers 71.250

Open Class

1 Legends 73.600

Performance rained out

Blue Stars

Boston Crusaders

Carolina Crown

Read more: http://www.dci.org/scores/index.cfm?event=b741a447-cf2a-4a1f-b44d-82ff29cf000b#ixzz20Z3b321p

Well this makes it interesting

I'm going to guess the recap will have SCV on top in percussion and visual, with Cadets taking everything else? That sound good to anyone else? Maybe Madison doing well in guard?

• Like 1

1 Bluecoats 81.700

2 Glassmen 73.350

3 The Academy 72.650

4 Troopers 71.250

Open Class

1 Legends 73.600

Performance rained out

Blue Stars

Boston Crusaders

Carolina Crown

Read more: http://www.dci.org/scores/index.cfm?event=b741a447-cf2a-4a1f-b44d-82ff29cf000b#ixzz20Z3b321p

Huh. If a show gets rained out don't they usually "rain out" the whole thing as in no scores for anybody?

Edited by KellyfromMich

1 Bluecoats 81.700

2 Glassmen 73.350

3 The Academy 72.650

4 Troopers 71.250

Open Class

1 Legends 73.600

Performance rained out

Blue Stars

Boston Crusaders

Carolina Crown

Nice bump for Academy! :thumbup:

Huh. If a show gets rained out don't they usually "rain out" the whole thing as in no scores for anybody?

They decided to take the "partial show" method because they got most of the way through the show. I think Boston got pulled off of the field during their performance, so they decided to put scores up for everyone that had performed.

Only if it ends up being a standstill show. If the show begins like normal and then rain comes in and delays and eventually cancels the show, those who got in a full performance will still get scores.

That's the way I understand it.

SCV wins drums. Happy now?<br>

Edited by RetiredJedi
  • Like 1

Recap

Recaps are up.

Bam. SCV took percussion and visual proficiency. That was all a shot in the dark.

Edited by fsubone
  • Like 2