San Antonio Regional Lineup

One thing for sure, if Cavaliers and Boston beat the Scouts in San Antonio, Scout fans can not whine about the performance order being the culprit.

Classy.... Yesterday's performance order was bound to change the picture a bit but things will work themselves out in the next couple of weeks. I think the Crossmen were affected by performance order more than any other corps.

• Like 4

Anyone else miss the days of the afternoon and night show at regionals? That always caused so much more excitement with who was on the bubble for the night show.

No matter what, this show will be exciting. I'm sure lots of shows will see big changes, and placements will be much different. Can't wait! Plus the Muti-cam webcast is so awesome!!!!

• Like 1

One thing for sure, if Cavaliers and Boston beat the Scouts in San Antonio, Scout fans can not whine about the performance order being the culprit.

Glad to see Scouts get a break...

• Like 3

Anyone else miss the days of the afternoon and night show at regionals? That always caused so much more excitement with who was on the bubble for the night show.

No matter what, this show will be exciting. I'm sure lots of shows will see big changes, and placements will be much different. Can't wait! Plus the Muti-cam webcast is so awesome!!!!

The old format was not fan friendly. Except for a few die hards no one attended the afternoon show. The excitement for the fan is just surviving the day. Minneapolis regional is a perfect example of why DCI has moved the majority regionals and finals inside. It was brutal for the fans. It ranked as one of the worst fan experiences in thirty years. Do you really want to spend $50 to be burned to extra crispy?

Final insult was those of us who left before scores were announced couldn't log on to DCI.org because everyone that stayed home and watched on Fan Network caused the system to overload. I found the scores on a corps website and not on Drum Corps Planet or DCI. org

Final insult was those of us who left before scores were announced couldn't log on to DCI.org because everyone that stayed home and watched on Fan Network caused the system to overload. I found the scores on a corps website and not on Drum Corps Planet or DCI. org

Wait, what? You chose to leave before scores and then get mad because those of us that couldn't be there were overloading the web site?

Seriously?

Edited by Kamarag
  • Like 9

I'm just excited to get a chance to see everyone again......and this time with muti-cam!! It's a whole new experience/show when we get the close-ups of the performers and the creative visual elements! :thumbup:

Very happy!! Happy we will be there! Happy Scouts got a great draw! Happy there will be a multi-cam...for those online and for ME to watch back!

• Like 1

I'm just excited to get a chance to see everyone again......and this time with muti-cam!! It's a whole new experience/show when we get the close-ups of the performers and the creative visual elements! :thumbup:

Did I miss something about SA being multi cam?

This from the FN sight:

July 21, 2012

San Antonio, TX

Purchase for $24.95

This event will be broadcasted with a single camera.

http://www.dci.org/n...6d-0ff8e27e882a

DCI Southwestern Championship

The Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas

Saturday, July 21

11:00 AM – Gates Open

1:30 PM – Forte

1:47 PM – Genesis

2:04 PM – Oregon Crusaders

2:21 PM – Revolution

2:38 PM – Pioneer

2:55 PM – Mandarins

3:12 PM – Cascades

3:29 PM – Jersey Surf

3:46 PM – Pacific Crest

4:03 PM – Intermission

4:54 PM – Troopers

5:11 PM – Colts

5:28 PM – The Academy

5:45 PM – Crossmen

6:02 PM – Glassmen

6:19 PM – Blue Knights

6:36 PM – Spirit of Atlanta

6:53 PM – Blue Stars

7:10 PM – Boston Crusaders

7:27 PM – Intermission

7:44 PM – The Cavaliers

8:01 PM – Madison Scouts

8:18 PM – Bluecoats

8:35 PM – Phantom Regiment

8:52 PM – Santa Clara Vanguard

9:09 PM – The Cadets

9:26 PM – Blue Devils

9:43 PM – Carolina Crown

10:12 PM – Awards Ceremony

As far as performance times go:

Winners: Crown, SCV, Madison

Losers: Phantom, Boston, Pac Crest

Uh.... and definitely Spirit! BAC AND Cavaliers AND Madison AND Blue Stars ahead?

All their competition?

Perfect.rock.gif

Edited by Cookies