So, it's a two corps race.

It's already been said here, but it's important enough to point out again. Cadets got 4th last year in Minneapolis. And, if I remember right, I think only Phantom placed the same in Minneapolis than in finals. I think everything is going to shift, and I wouldn't be surprised if other corps get thrown into this "two corps race" too. At least, I hope some more enter it!

• Like 1

It's already been said here, but it's important enough to point out again. Cadets got 4th last year in Minneapolis. And, if I remember right, I think only Phantom placed the same in Minneapolis than in finals. I think everything is going to shift, and I wouldn't be surprised if other corps get thrown into this "two corps race" too. At least, I hope some more enter it!

Beat me to it.

I must be out of it...I'm not sure what ftw means. I know btw means by the way.....so off topic.

Oh well. :music:

I think "for the win".

I must be out of it...I'm not sure what ftw means. I know btw means by the way.....so off topic.

Oh well. :music:

"For The Win"

You aren't out of it. You just aren't a zombie plugged into a machine like the rest of us. :-D

wtf means (oh sorry, what was the question)?

• Like 2

Beat me to it.

True, but Cadets also had an unbelievable show last year they just needed to clean. I don't see Phantom, Cadets or Vanguard with a show anywhere near that level this year.

• Like 1