Blue Devils on top...really?

Which is why they should be getting rewarded for that. Like the olympics.....if you do a hard dive with pretty good accuracy you should win the gold over Freddy who is doing a front flip with no splash

I agree. Simultaneous demand.

I agree. Simultaneous demand.

Well, not exactly. Olympic diving has a formula for difficulty vs achievement. DCI doesn't. There's the theory of derived achievement, but you're never going to get two people to agree on exactly how that should be rewarded.

So is clean and easy > difficult and slightly dirty? (which is different than how I prefer my women....easy and dirty) :tongue:

Edited by DCImonkey
  • Like 3

So is clean and easy > difficult and slightly dirty? (which is different than how I prefer my women....easy and dirty) :tongue:

haha, no but seriously at this point, yes, clean is better than difficult and dirty (notice I didn't put easy). I agree that crown's show is more difficult, but it won't matter until it's clean.

haha, no but seriously at this point, yes, clean is better than difficult and dirty (notice I didn't put easy). I agree that crown's show is more difficult, but it won't matter until it's clean.

Until it's AS clean as something that's way easier or relatively cleaner compared to the difficulty?

• Like 1

watch us! paradiddle paradiddle paradiddle paradiddle digga digga bzzt bzzzzzzzzzt (OMG wait for it) a flam tap!!!!!!!

But we are running all around the field while doing it.

Until it's AS clean as something that's way easier or relatively cleaner compared to the difficulty?

I wouldn't say it's waayyy easier. but that's me. but also a sidenote: did anyone see the scores tonight? i know they're at different shows, but Crown is up on BD now. just sayin.

I wouldn't say it's waayyy easier. but that's me. but also a sidenote: did anyone see the scores tonight? i know they're at different shows, but Crown is up on BD now. just sayin.

Meaningless. Scores across the board at Olaythe were down compared to the last couple nights. You really cannot compare two different shows with two different panels. The good news is we get to see them all together on Friday.

Meaningless. Scores across the board at Olaythe were down compared to the last couple nights. You really cannot compare two different shows with two different panels. The good news is we get to see them all together on Friday.

I know man i'm honestly on your side at the moment. i just think it's funny for all the complaining how close the two are. You would think BD is up 5 whole points... :blink: