Blue Devils on top...really?

I wouldn't say it's waayyy easier. but that's me. but also a sidenote: did anyone see the scores tonight? i know they're at different shows, but Crown is up on BD now. just sayin.

Crowns score went way up because all of the subcaptions for achievement and performance were awarded much higher scores (closer to their content scores) than they did in Minnesota and Rockford. In some cases they went up .7 since Rockford in a subcaption (percussion achievement).

Good for them. They also busted a box 5 score in Visual Proficiency - Content: 9.0. BD got a 9.0 on Saturday in GE Visual REP. Tonight their REP score was an 8.8 and lower than their Performance score, an 8.9 ... that's says something. If Performance is higher than the Rep .. this judge views that caption as maxed. Hmmmmmmmm

goood looord I was just joking to make a point that captions are gonna change and spreads are gonna bounce all over the place. Something everyone should take note of since it's still...again I'll say it...july 16th. some of you need to learn emoticons too.

It sucks that I cant find people to enjoy this years BD show with, I had the same problem in 2010. I love the Blue Devils, no doubt, but Im not gonna jus tlike them because of who they are...this show is really,really fun, its thrilling, funny, subtle, in your face....totally embraceable...if you want to.

I wish more people would give it a chance , it really does seem many peopl cant wait for the season tos tart to just totaly dismiss their efforts or give the BD a chance to actually entertain them..even at face value.

I love Crown, I still think they might win it all, I would be fine with that, should they earn it..I called it back in 2003 they would be the first new champion and I still believe that.

I love Phantom Regimet, simply their best show, to me, in the last twenty years. Breathtaking.

Cadets thrill me because I love how they cover the field and love their patterns when they hit the big notes.....

I never care who wins, I want the best to win, even if its not my favorite, I just want it to be the best......I would hate for the BD to be the best and not win just because the "masses" dont get it.

Geoffrey

I haven't written it off yet. I'll wait to see it live before I decide. I'll always appreciate how good they are, even if I do not like the show

There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see. I don't think it's so much that the masses don't get it....but more like, they don't want it.

or they do see it and still don't like it.

I know, I know why let the truth get in the way of you insulting fans intellgience

• Like 2

Cut the narration, especially the French part, and I rather enjoy the show. The narration is distracting, unnecessary, and makes me angry.

The narration sounds like someone left a mic on in the parking lot. Most of the people near me at the SOS had no idea what it was.

Talk to me on finals night....

it's all good Sam. I just worry when I see numbers like that. It's a pretty strong statement from 2 visual judges tonight. it also reinforces the gripe of most of the people on this thread. I don't agree with the statement those judges made .... but I'm just an armchair quarterback.