Most Changes during the Season?

The Cavaliers this year are obviously making a lot of changes... probably more than any corps this year. And really every corps makes changes to enhance the show.

But which corps shows changed the most from The first show in June to Finals week? It could be historical also but I'm curious to see if anything extreme had happened in the midst of the season like changing a show's concept mid way or complete-100% drill and music change.

Edited by charlie1223

Tough question. Not really sure. Shows that change a lot are usually the result of the final product coming out of spring training not being what the staff had hoped for. I think the legend has it that the Madison Scouts changed most of their entire show after 1st tour in 1976. That would rank right up there.

Madison Scouts 1976. Changed all the drill and all of the music.

fixed

I could be making this up, but didn't Madison rewrite quite a bit of their show 07 too?

I'm pretty sure Phantom had a lot of drill rewrites in 08 and especially in 09.

I remember a story from '02 where BD did a huge rewrite after the early tour out east, maybe even before the early east tour was done.

I believe it was most of their show, music and drill that was changed mid-season.

I went to college with a guy who marched mellophone at BD from 2000-2002 and said that the entire show was changed mid season.

Madison 2007 went through two or three different shows over the course of the year.

Phantom 09 re-did most of their drill

Madison 1976 re-wrote the whole show after first tour

BD 2002 did re-do most of their show after going East, and still almost won

SCV 2010 went through 5 different endings

Phantom 2008 had the new ending, along with the battle section re-done after San Antonio

Crossmen this year are already on their second ending, with apparently another one on the way

That's really all I can think of right now, I'm sure there are many others.

Madison Scouts 1976. Changed all the drill and 3/4 of the music.

While it's already been pointed out that all the music changed, all but the opener was music from the year before.