DCI HOUSTON - Hot, Humid, & Happening!

Did Cadets "re-gift" some of the boxes on the left hand side?

Looks like it .. and someone was whistling Carol of the Bells ... lol cracked me up.

So is there no immediate individual corps encore tonight? I understood that happened last year at TOC here.

why is it 12 dot 25 instead of 12 25.

12 25 sounds much better...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2075374787.png

upload 5.59Mps. I wonder if that is supposed to be fast enough for Beta. It is kind of jerky for me.

Edited by jkingqm

My speakers are freaking me out today...Is it Houston? Houston? the place where astronauts get their communications from????

You are right...Boston Crusaders drill seems so inadequate compared to Crown. They used primarily normal step size...

Sorry Bud, you are incorrect. The preshow looks like its 8 to 5 but there is a ton of jazz running in BACs show. Maybe you Can't see it because of the black pants vs. Crown's white?

• Like 2

So is there no immediate individual corps encore tonight? I understood that happened last year at TOC here.

Many fans complained the shows ran too long last year---so DCI changed to a combined finale at the end, I believe.

One hole in the brass for Cadets. Based on what I've seen already .. they caught Crown tonight. Let's see how the rest goes.

P.S. Hop .. the pit was too loud tonight. Reverb on the quartet was a bit over the top as well. Almost made it so you couldn't even tell what they were playing.