San Antonio Sizzler!

They came so close to winning it last year, even beating BDB at the last show before Open Class Prelims. They'be bigger, better, and hungrier this year, and I LOVE it!

Sorry, but I'm just now jumping in on the fan network broadcast and this thread. I just went back and watched Oregon Crusaders, and WOW! What a performance! I saw their shows live a few weeks ago in Oregon and Washington, and I was telling anyone around who would listen that I think we're seeing this year's open class champion. They didn't have the whole show in yet, but there was definitely a swagger about the corps that said they meant business!

Looks like it's time to share the love.

Next on the field is the Jersey Surf from Camden County, New Jersey. Their 2012 program is entitled "Bridgemania" and consists of:

In the Stone by Earth, Wind and Fire

Land of Make Believe by Mangione, Chuck

William Tell Overture by Rossini, Gioachino

Whoever had the idea of thunder stix for the pre-show entertainment is genius. This crowd will be FIRED UP by the time the corps starts their show.

• Like 1

After reading reviews of Cascades on the forums, I was expecting much less from them. Glad I was proven wrong. REally looking forward to Jersey Surf!

If more corps did pre-show narrations like this, everybody would be a fan of amplification.

• Like 1