Are the results going to be posted somewhere today? Where?

Regards,

John

I hope someday DCI broadscasts this live on FN... or at the very least tapes it and then downloads it for subscribers. If they can't budget all of it, then do just a few they think fans might want to see and hear. SAome of the individual talent on display here is pretty awesome, imo.

• Like 2

I hope someday DCI broadscasts this live on FN... or at the very least tapes it and then downloads it for subscribers. If they can't budget all of it, then do just a few they think fans might want to see and hear. SAome of the individual talent on display here is pretty awesome, imo.

There were a lot of cameras on site. I filmed the 3 Crossmen performances and ill post those to their page soon!

I'm sure DCI will put out a lot of the snare videos

• Like 1

I'm thinking definitely a YouTube situation.

• Like 1

Before the cascades drummer the high count was 911. This guy hit the 924 with a dropped stick. Amazing

I didn't record much of the worlds fastest drumming at all, but after all of the other performances were done, I figured it couldn't hurt. He was the very last one to go on, and I got both of his attempts on video, as well as a quick interview afterwards! It will be on my channel later tonight, or early tomorrow morning.

I also got several other performances. But there was no way I could get all of them, because there were probably about 4 or 5 going on all at the same time.

Edited by DrumCorpsTube

I'm thinking definitely a YouTube situation.

True... some of the I&E perf. have shown up on Youtube over the years.

Here's a video of DCI's fastest drummer this year. First time he gets very close to the record, and second time he breaks it.

I can't figure out how to embed it, sorry! I wrapped it in the [ media] tag, but it's not showing up. Anyone?

Edited by DrumCorpsTube

Not to be snarky, but I was secretly pleased to see only four woodwind performers in the entire event.

• Like 2

Blue Devils took vocal ensemble, as well as a flurry of other individual awards. Keelan Tobia was the snare champion again, him and Nick Arce Amir Oosman (tenor player) won the percussion ensemble, spirit won cymbals, and a member from Cascades won the fastest drummer with 924 beats in one minute. I don't remember all of the scores and placements, but I got a ton of video from today's event!

Also, direct link to the results (pdf)