nightBEAT 2012

A percussion section that was within a TENTH of a point just a few days ago...and suddenly they are dirty again... I don't understand. How can they go from clean to dirty overnight?

<scratches head> I wish I knew enough about percussion to understand the numbers

They had a rough run last night, rougher than usual. I think they just had a bad run IMO. The drumline isn't championship caliber, but I think they're better than last nights scores showed.

A percussion section that was within a TENTH of a point just a few days ago...and suddenly they are dirty again... I don't understand. How can they go from clean to dirty overnight?

<scratches head> I wish I knew enough about percussion to understand the numbers

since we don't know what specifically what happened at atlanta, it's really hard to speculate. i know bass 2 and 4 are dinged up and sitting out some during rehearsal.

You and me both!

Let the beheadings begin.....

Was on sidelines so terrible vantage point. But, sounded like the solos were spot on, and I really love this guard. Drumline sounded great in rehearsal, but what do I know. Crowd seemed to love some of the big hits in carol, the end of Dradle, and the end of the show. Btw, the "oh yeahs" are still there.

• Like 1