Interesting fact

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate this place.

Well, unless I'm wrong, no one is forcing you to come here, yeah?

• Like 1

I'm really likin' how you're thinkin'...

Come on Phantom!

Haha quite frankly I'd love to see Phantom win too. As long as BD doesn't get rewarded for fielding a product that is easier than some High School programs.

• Like 2

Haha quite frankly I'd love to see Phantom win too. As long as BD doesn't get rewarded for fielding a product that is easier than some High School programs.

So you really did start this to exercise your ABBD syndrome?

:shutup:

• Like 1

Baloney. I do take the incredible nastiness personally,...

Sausage! See, I can do that too!!! If you take scathing comments and opinions about a corporation or a design issue of that corporation personally, then "you" are making it personal not the people stating their opinions about a corporation. It is therefore a self-inflicted wound on your part. Example: I have deep respect for all members who marched in the Cadets; but their Alice in the Outhouse show still stunk like the outhouse she used on the field. My scathing and sarcastic opinions of the show design have nothing to do with a personal comment about any performer of that show.

...and so would you.

And no I wouldn't.

Edited by Stu
  • Like 1

You beat me to it by seconds! I do really like Phantom Regiment this year though!

But if anything is possible, LET'S GO VANGUARD!!!! :thumbup:

Hey Maestro, you never answered my question: Were you "ever" on VK staff, and if so when?