BIG, LOUD and LIVE 9 2012

So, I am wondering can anyone post where they think, at which theater, the largest crowds will be in their area? I am specifically wondering about the Dallas area. Post away!

So, I am wondering can anyone post where they think, at which theater, the largest crowds will be in their area? I am specifically wondering about the Dallas area. Post away!

I wish they would post a theater list! Unless I missed the memo...lol

Edited by Liahona

On a related note, roll call: who's going where?

I'll be at the Edwards Mira Mesa in San Diego. Usually a decent crowd there each year.

If I can find a ride to my parents' in Phoenix, I'll be at AMC Desert Ridge 18. Usually pretty decent crowds.

Go here: http://www.fathomeve...aspx?d=8/9/2012

Enter your zip code and get a list of venues.

There is also a link on that page for a list - by State - of all venues.

Thank you! I'll be going to:

City Center 15 Cinema Delux

19 MAMARONECK AVE

WHITE PLAINS, NY 10601

This theater is never sold out...it's usually a small crowd. On another note...It's too bad we couldn't experience drum corps in an IMAX theater screen...

I was planning on attending at the Cinemark 18 in Webster TX as usual. As luck has it I'm "stranded" in Indy the evening of the 9th. So since prelims are 7 miles from my hotel I don't think I'll be looking for a theater!

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

We have a group of ex drum corps members and fans who will be attending this show at the Pleasant Hill Downtown on Crescent Drive in Pleasant Hill, CA. This will be my first theater showing as, up until this summer, I was a marching member. I have 3 years left to march. If nothing else I will march my age out year with my own corps.