Boston Crusaders playing National Anthem at Fenway Park tonight.

I sang the SSB at a drum corps show. Does that count? :cool:

• Like 1

27th Lancers did the opening ceremonies of the Olympics in 1980

The Garfield Cadets played for Ronald Regan at the Statue of Liberty in 1986 (not sure what this was for, it's on YouTube and quite good)

The Cadets of Bergen County (Garfield) played the opening ceremonies of the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, GA. Also on YouTube. Excellent comedy routine with Bill Irwin that you should all check out. John Williams also gave Jay Bocook permission to score the Olympic fanfare for the Cadets.

By the way, that arrangement that Boston Crusaders just performed at Fenway was really interesting. Pretty cool and well played!

Also, I was at Fenway Park earlier in June and the Boston Crusaders are a BiG part of the opening video they show at the stadium before the start of each game. Mostly the percussion section.

Spirit of Atlanta played the National Anthem before the Braves' infamous Fourth of July game against the Mets in 1985. The game had a long rain delay, then went into extra innings (a LOT of extra innings) and finally ended after 19 innings at 4 a.m. on July 5th. At the end of the game, the team went ahead with the scheduled July 4th post-game fireworks display, royally peeing off the surrounding neighborhoods at 4 a.m.

The Garfield Cadets played for Ronald Regan at the Statue of Liberty in 1986 (not sure what this was for, it's on YouTube and quite good)

I think that was for Statue of Liberty 100th Anniversary

The Cadets of Bergen County (Garfield) played the opening ceremonies of the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, GA. Also on YouTube. Excellent comedy routine with Bill Irwin that you should all check out. John Williams also gave Jay Bocook permission to score the Olympic fanfare for the Cadets.

Thought Cadets played for the Closing Ceremony in '96.

I think Cadets also playing for the 1994 World Cup Opening Ceremony in Chicago

27th Lancers did the opening ceremonies of the Olympics in 1980

By the way, that arrangement that Boston Crusaders just performed at Fenway was really interesting. Pretty cool and well played!

I don't recall them specifically playing for Regan, but they did play at the re-dedication ceremonies for the Statue of Liberty.

• Like 1

BAC also played at a playoff game (Angels) and World Series game (Mets) in 86. They had nothing to do with the Bill Buckner thing.