Finals Week Prediction Thread!

BD is definitely going to win, but if this becomes the highest scoring show of all time, I won't spend another dime on the activity.

although many people are into the number thing..it doesnt matter what that highest score is....if its a very good year for corps those corps undeneath and their scores could drive the top number up.......its like a guard score..there only so many numbers to work with and someone who gets a perfect score doesnt mean perfect

Any chance Oregon squeaks into Semis? Seems like they've dominated BDB and SCVC when they've met.

BDB has a drumline that whoops many top 12 corps. I think we will see something big from the top 3 in this division.

although many people are into the number thing..it doesnt matter what that highest score is....if its a very good year for corps those corps undeneath and their scores could drive the top number up.......its like a guard score..there only so many numbers to work with and someone who gets a perfect score doesnt mean perfect

Agreed. The winning score is totally arbitrary. Depends on a lot of things. That said, scoring over 99 is going to be next to impossible unless you are winning every caption, or every judge gives out 10.0/10.0s.

Agreed. The winning score is totally arbitrary. Depends on a lot of things. That said, scoring over 99 is going to be next to impossible unless you are winning every caption, or every judge gives out 10.0/10.0s.

with top 4 or 5 being as good as they are this year it wouldnt surprise me at all

BD is definitely going to win, but if this becomes the highest scoring show of all time, I won't spend another dime on the activity.

The score a particular corps gets at any show is as much a result of that corps' performance as it is a result of the corps they're competing against.

• Like 1

Did you forget about Jersey Surf? Or do you think they will score below Cascades?

I thought something looked funny. Sorry surf!

They would have to win almost every caption (Cadets did in 2005 to get that score), score perfectly in almost everyone they win. I don't think they'll win brass or percussion. Anythings possible though.

Did the Cavs win every caption when they won in 2002? I don't remember. I just remember they got a suspicious perfect 20 in guard. They definitely must've won brass. I would guess they won GE etc. Didn't someone else take the drum trophy that year?

Did the Cavs win every caption when they won in 2002? I don't remember. I just remember they got a suspicious perfect 20 in guard. They definitely must've won brass. I would guess they won GE etc. Didn't someone else take the drum trophy that year?

3rd in drums to Cadets, swept everything else.

• Like 1