Massillon...the final tune up!

Tonight is the LAST DCI show World Class show before Indy. Always a great crowd on hand and a big part of the NFL's Hall of Fame induction week.

Paul Brown Stadium is a great facility for drum corps and one of the LOUDEST :worthy: Bluecoats will bring it in front of their hometown family and friends :thumbup:

Unlike last year...weather looks great for a great lineup:

7:00 Pioneer

7:17 Pacific Crest

7:34 The Academy

7:51 Blue Knights

8:08 INT

8:25 Boston Crusaders

8:42 Phantom Regiment

8:59 The Cadets

9:16 BLUECOATS

Bluecoats Encore

Edited by oldbandguy

Getting ready to head to Massillon with a trunk full of almost 1400 homemade cookies for the Coats...should keep them going all the way to Indy :thumbup:

Sorry, I don't have the technical capability to post anything from the show, but hopefully others attending will be able to.

Being the last non-Finals show, I remember every corps in previous years giving a passionate performance here (with Bloo putting an engaging and heartwrenching encore out to screaming fans).

Really hope someone is there for a playbyplay. Would love to hear how tonight goes down/any last minute surges.

Getting ready to head to Massillon with a trunk full of almost 1400 homemade cookies for the Coats...should keep them going all the way to Indy :thumbup:

Sorry, I don't have the technical capability to post anything from the show, but hopefully others attending will be able to.

Now that's a cookie run! tongue.gif On behalf of my boy, thank you! Have fun tonight!

GO BLOOOOO!!

Tonight is the LAST DCI show World Class show before Indy. Always a great crowd on hand and a big part of the NFL's Hall of Fame induction week.

Paul Brown Stadium is a great facility for drum corps and one of the LOUDEST :worthy: Bluecoats will bring it in front of their hometown family and friends :thumbup:

Unlike last year...weather looks great for a great lineup:

7:00 Pioneer

7:17 Pacific Crest

7:34 The Academy

7:51 Blue Knights

8:08 INT

8:25 Boston Crusaders

8:42 Phantom Regiment

8:59 The Cadets

9:16 BLUECOATS

Bluecoats Encore

Good luck tonight to all.

Oh, WOW!! They are gonna have cookies out the ear lobes :devil: My oldest's girlfriend and I just spent the day making chocolate chip cookies to take to Centerville tomorrow!!!

As my group and I continue the great DCI road trip our next stop is here!

Pioneer is just starting and it seems they got their amp fixed

Nope still broken and very annoying

Edited by BlueDevils92