Quarter final theater

I have seen this topic in previous years, but am not seeing it so far this year. Of course, only searched so far back, being I am on my phone.

So which theater is everyone going to see it in? The closest theater to me showing it is in Granville, West Virginia. Guess I am finally making the 90 minute trip this year to see it. Anyone know how long it usually runs?

Edwards Mira Mesa 18 in central San Diego County.

I'll be in that theater with a big screen and a projector and a whole lot o' drum corps! All that matters baby!

Time to make the drive from Casper, Wy to Fort Collins, Co. 3 hours but worth it.

A couple years ago we waited until the last minute to buy our tickets, only to find out that a high school band bought out the entire theatre. We had to go to another theatre 10 miles away, which was maybe 1/4 full of people

So last year we bought our tickets early for our nearby theatre, and the theatre was 1/4 full.

This year, I tried to get tickets Sunday night and it was sold out!

So we will be driving 10 miles to go to the other theatre, which will probably have 15 or 20 people in it.:tongue: