Are the Cavies a victim of slotting?

Like I said earlier, everyone has a different opinion. I just prefer to see a corps win a championship based on a level of perfection. Not because of favoritism.

how did they win it on favorism? They were weaker than bd and cavies visually and with guard, the scores reflected that. They were arguably head and shoulders above in GE, and top notch in all other captions. They had been scoring up there with BD and cavies the last few weeks of tour as well, just didn't meet up until finals.

• Like 2

I can appreciate everyone pointing to show design, because it is an issue.

But lets not kid ourselves. The Cavaliers are not executing visual at a standard that we normally expect to see. That is an issue as well.

Edited by mingusmonk

I don't think that there's any other drill writer that could of made as big of an impact as Michael Gaines. He is truly the best.

I don't think that there's any other drill writer that could of made as big of an impact as Michael Gaines. He is truly the best.

I'm getting rusty but I think at one point on a PBS broadcast Steve Brubaker once spoke about "logical progression" when talking about how he came up with the Cavaliers drill.

Michael Gaines followed through on this concept. The drill just made "sense."

I think Richard Hinshaw has captured a lot of this for 2012.