2012 Drum Corps International World Class Championships

Okay, booing the judges when scores are announced is one thing; I understand the frustration. But booing the corps - in the middle of their show, no less - is downright classless and has no place in drum corps. Give the kids their due respect for executing the crap out of the show they were given. I don't know who you are, person in Row 9, Section 437, but you should be ashamed.

It is absolutely thrilling to see how badly the crowd seems to want Carolina Crown to win (I happen to agree), but that's completely classless.

It's Dada.

• Like 2

Okay, booing the judges when scores are announced is one thing; I understand the frustration. But booing the corps - in the middle of their show, no less - is downright classless and has no place in drum corps. Give the kids their due respect for executing the crap out of the show they were given. I don't know who you are, person in Row 9, Section 437, but you should be ashamed.

It is absolutely thrilling to see how badly the crowd seems to want Carolina Crown to win (I happen to agree), but that's completely classless.

Yeah that's pretty crappy and I hate this show, but that's below the belt

BD

7fe513e0e42511e194471231380ff9db_7.jpg

I did FN and theater Thur, FN Fri and I've been glued to my computer all day today.

I guess I'm a junkie. Next year I'll be at Indy!

HERE HERE!! :devil:

Drum feature with those final three killer attacks while they hop across the field make the crowd happy.

I hear this jazz section of the show will be performed tomorrow at the Colts pre-season game. Not enough time allotted to perform the whole show.

:tongue:

Final hit from the Apollo 13 theme. Hobby horses are making their way to the center of the field. Final strains of the 2012 season.

I have to say, that may have been too good for Crown to catch up to.

This is how good the Blue Devils are: They play and march so well that they can design a show where, on sheets designed to focus on audience engagement, they can make the majority of fans hate their show and still win the title.

I can see why there are people who can't stand this show. I even flip back and forth on how I feel about it, but they just perform it so #### well.

Not arguing with you my brother, but I am as old school as they get with over 30 years putting my butt into seats, but this Blue Devils show is one of the best I've ever seen. It's incredible, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

• Like 2

BD

5a742bcce42611e1a04e123138141145_7.jpg

Yup I agree.

I thought the same thing when Cadets started using voices. Don't like it? I agree but the kids work too hard for any dis-respect.