2012 Drum Corps International World Class Championships

My money is on the Carolina Crown #DCI2012

lukestrat

Call me crazy but the blue devils show is decent the second time around and you Google its meaning..

ZachLuttrell

This!! A little Music Appeciation and research reveals a lot of things. It is perhaps the best production ever for them.

DCI.org is blowing up. Having a hard time handling the sudden rush of fans wanting to see the live stream.

The West Point Hellcats are playing the corps onto the field. Retreat's already starting. Crossmen and Spirit of Atlanta coming out first.

BD

da4f5faee46e3881f4fa264ec24bf892-2078586669.jpg

dci.org is not working anyone else having this issue?

• Like 1

Michael Boo: This show is Ethel Murman in a tutu, Francis Ford Coppola in a thong, the ghost of President Lincoln bouncing on a trampoline while the pizza delivery man from Dominos brings in ten gallons of cole slaw for the body painting of Bob Barker. It's all that and none of it. This is dada, and it's not. Whatever it is to you is whatever it is to you, unless it isn't. It's Roslyn Carter on a Schwinn riding backwards into a pool of lime green Jell-o while a recording of Pavarotti plays his rendition of "You're Having My Baby."

Thank god, I thought I was the only one that got that.

Edited by skevinp