Drum Corps Class

The kids were a whole lot classier than some of the so called adults around me.

Well done Crown & Devils!

Isn't that how it usually is? Look at all the sporting events or the peewee football brawl between the parents that made national news a year or so ago.

i would agree that crown got a very large reaction and cheers. the crowd obviously wanted crown to win, it was evident when they took the field and after they finished performing. if i were a member of crown, that reaction would be reassurance enough for me that my show was truly something special

as for bd, there were a few boos but the more noticeable thing was the lack of applaud they received (at least from the section i was seated in) the crowed cheered less for bd than they did for crown and then they all got up and proceeded to leave.

there were a few yells during the announcement of scores from around the area i was seated: one being "scouts were wronged (or robbed)" another was along the lines of "the scores are horse****"

The Scouts was/is robbed all the time according to some fans. They are just more American than all of the other kids on the field. Madison gets a standing ovation for showing up.

• Like 1

Well done Crown & Devils!

This! For the most part, where we were sitting up top was receptive to both Corps. The only boos I heard was when BD "won" best brass. I'm not sure that could have been prevented. Both Crown and BD got standing O's for their placements.

And similar to last year, when BD's guard past by us outside in the lot by the busses, they got well-deserved applause.

Congrats to all the Corps for a great season!

Madison gets a standing ovation for showing up.

And the problem with that is......? :)

Edited by lastknight

A picture can say a thousand words...

A0ETWoVCAAAZbXL.jpg

From: http://twitter.com/DCI_Live/status/234489935099461632/photo/1/large

Mav

'Ain't it the truth.

That's the one thing I miss about the old retreats. That stuff happened all the time.

AMEN... We knew who we were competing against. It gave me a deep appreciation many other corps (maybe a little hate for others)