Caption Awards

C'mon, Cyborgs are programmed to ignore pain, so what's the problem? Besides, you said it yourself, you make mistakes, then you move on. In this case, I guess you just move on to the hospital. :rolleyes:

Remember, there's no crying in drum corps.

But I thought this Cyborg said they were perfect.

But with age comes challenges that quite possibly wouldn't have happened 10, 20 years ago, I know that is the hard truth, and probably a tough pill to swallow.

Many professional sports announcers who cover the various teams have issues at times while announcing the game as they become older.

Anyone remember Curt Gowdy and the Kansas City Star faux pas in '93?

SOOOOO, Crown won the Visual Proficiency award by themselves? Whoops. Do they take the trophy back from BD, or what?

SOOOOO, Crown won the Visual Proficiency award by themselves? Whoops. Do they take the trophy back from BD, or what?

I sat next to the Crown visual staff at Rock Bottom after the show last night. They had the plaque at their table!

I missed the actual finals ceremony, which sounds like it got messy, and Boo's article on the recaps says Crown and BD tied for the VP award. Yet this post seems to clarify the rules, and Boo admits it was a mistake by an intern to say it was a tie.

So, uh, how will it go down in the history books, I guess is my question? Does the intern's mistake trump the rules? Will future interns be relegated to serve as live props for Phantom's murder habit in future finals weeks instead of calculating official scores? Will winning the #### award in any way stop people from claiming Crown's visual performance was "dirty"?

I missed the actual finals ceremony, which sounds like it got messy, and Boo's article on the recaps says Crown and BD tied for the VP award. Yet this post seems to clarify the rules, and Boo admits it was a mistake by an intern to say it was a tie.

So, uh, how will it go down in the history books, I guess is my question? Does the intern's mistake trump the rules? Will future interns be relegated to serve as live props for Phantom's murder habit in future finals weeks instead of calculating official scores? Will winning the #### award in any way stop people from claiming Crown's visual performance was "dirty"?

I'm not sure why Michael hasn't fixed this error in the DCI article yet. Maybe he can clarify for us here?