Proposed list of banned words on DCP

Apparently I have missed something altogether. Before the word "waffles" gets banned please tell me what it means.

Seriously, in all fairness I made a comment asking if the 'waffles' in Allentown were really that good after my son told me he was going to get some for the kids because some of them had run out of money. Then someone posted about waffles on here. I got negatives all over the place. Either the waffles were horrible or I apparently missed the "true" meaning of waffles on DCP! :dontgetit:

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom

Apparently I have missed something altogether. Before the word "waffles" gets banned please tell me what it means.

Several years ago a certain DCP member replied to posts by simply saying "I like waffles".

There were various versions on the waffle theme, and this year other people have simply replied "waffles".

Must be some sort of syrup deficiency problem. :rolleyes:

Edited by Northern Thunder
  • Like 1

Any use of the words "DCI" and "dying" in conjunction with one another

• Like 2

Submitted to the Rules Committee for perusal and ratification:

List of words to be banned on DCP in 2013:

6) Thunderous Goo

Sorry. Until it gets fixed on the field, I'll keep using it.

The rest of your list... thumbup.gif

Edited by skajerk

Seriously, in all fairness I made a comment asking if the 'waffles' in Allentown were really that good after my son told me he was going to get some for the kids because some of them had run out of money. Then someone posted about waffles on here. I got negatives all over the place. Either the waffles were horrible or I apparently missed the "true" meaning of waffles on DCP! :dontgetit:

You mention waffles when you want to kill a thread, or derail a thread for its stupidity.

awwww, lol lol lol !!

G