Madison Scouts 2013

DCI needs Madison Scouts...now more than ever.

Amen! :worthy:

• Like 2

DCI needs Madison Scouts...now more than ever.

But Michael at a time when DCI need the Madison Scouts they are not coming to Murfreesboro again. I hate to say it, but with Atlanta being on a Sunday, I don't think I'm going to a single show this year. The 7 at Murfreesboro are going to gen out the same old same ole and I'm tired of funding it with my money. DCI needs Madison and Boston, especially since they have been the most entertaining corps the last couple of years.

• Like 2

But Michael at a time when DCI need the Madison Scouts they are not coming to Murfreesboro again. I hate to say it, but with Atlanta being on a Sunday, I don't think I'm going to a single show this year. The 7 at Murfreesboro are going to gen out the same old same ole and I'm tired of funding it with my money. DCI needs Madison and Boston, especially since they have been the most entertaining corps the last couple of years.

It may be out of the way for you (I don't know), but go to Huntsville, AL on the Saturday between Murfreesboro and Atlanta, and you'll see Madison, Boston, and all the other non-7 corps.

• Like 2

February camp i believe begins today looking forward to new updates and hopefully a video.

• Like 1

February camp i believe begins today looking forward to new updates and hopefully a video.

Its great when Corps do video clips from their camps. I wish all the Corps would do more of this. If the Corps are concerned about leaking too much on material, then just do some brass exercises or some such and share that with the public via a video. Whats the harm in THAT ?

Its great when Corps do video clips from their camps. I wish all the Corps would do more of this. If the Corps are concerned about leaking too much on material, then just do some brass exercises or some such and share that with the public via a video. Whats the harm in THAT ?

The problem with putting exercises is that many people will critique for the sake of doing so. If a person missed an attack it would mean the corps is going to be awful this summer. Too big of a can of worms IMHO.

At the same time, as an alum I wish there would be videos like they did in 2010.

• Like 1

The problem with putting exercises is that many people will critique for the sake of doing so. If a person missed an attack it would mean the corps is going to be awful this summer. Too big of a can of worms IMHO.

Nobody remembers in August who fracked what in the brass line video back in February, nor who said what about the clip back in the winter somwhere. The judges don't care either. Even GH with The Cadets put out a video in winter- spring of 2011 of what would be The Cadets full brass and percussion show in the upcoming season a few months away. If people razzed on it then when it was posted, nobody remembers that person's critique, and it didn't effect the Corps at all, as they won DCI come August. So that excuse really doesn't work frankly when these Corps say this as their reason. Madison is not unique in this... all the Corps put out basically zip with videos in the offseason. Its silly and ridiculous, imo. So they don't play the show... play some exercises or something.

Edited by BRASSO

With all due respect, people do remember those mistakes and trash corps for what they hear.

Over on the phantom page there's a guy spouting about Regiment's show music and the recordings aren't even out there.

• Like 1