Madison Scouts 2013

I am so stoked !!! 16 Euph's !!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:/> :worthy:/> :worthy:/>

The little green pickup is "on call" and ready.

I am so stoked !!! 16 Euph's !!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:/> :worthy:/> :worthy:/>

I'm assuming Bill that this can only mean that they're going for some serious low end this summer, you know...sub-wooferish bone rattling sound to smack us around a bit and wake us out of our Madison deprived stupor. And I’m sure, just when we thought we couldn’t take the ecstasy any further (uncle!), they’ll come back around and punch us in the kisser when we're not looking!...Lights out baby…nighty-night. Yea, that’s what I’m talking about! Pure, unadulterated, 110% proof Madison!...Awesome, I can’t wait!

I contend that the best Madison lines have always been those that had an in-your-face, aggressive bari/euph/contra sound to underpin the rest of the line. Bring it on men!

• Like 2

I'm assuming Bill that this can only mean that they're going for some serious low end this summer, you know...sub-wooferish bone rattling sound to smack us around a bit and wake us out of our Madison deprived stupor. And I’m sure, just when we thought we couldn’t take the ecstasy any further (uncle!), they’ll come back around and punch us in the kisser when we're not looking!...Lights out baby…nighty-night. Yea, that’s what I’m talking about! Pure, unadulterated, 110% proof Madison!...Awesome, I can’t wait!

I contend that the best Madison lines have always been those that had an in-your-face, aggressive bari/euph/contra sound to underpin the rest of the line. Bring it on men!

Nice!

"Night on Bald Mountain" is perfectly suited as a musical piece, imo for lots of euphoniums playing that can give this piece that deep rich sound the piece provides. ' looking forward to hearing the Madison Sscouts version of this great piece this summer !

Edited by BRASSO

From what I've heard, this show is designed to have two standing ovations. One in the opening movement and one at the end. Now, whether it actually works that way is another story.

From what I've heard, this show is designed to have two standing ovations. One in the opening movement and one at the end. Now, whether it actually works that way is another story.

My guess is there will be much more than 2 standing O's - there always is!

• Like 2

I would just be so happy (ecstatic, actually) to be able to hear the low brass over, or preferably instead of, the electronics.

Grumpy old fan.

• Like 4

Well this staff has a pretty good track record of successfully getting standing ovations these

past three years. I am sure people will be throwing babies for this show!