Madison Scouts 2013

I am probably more excited for this year's show than I have been in 10 years. Bought my San Antonio tickets today - from the Scouts of course.

• Like 2

I know the scores and placements mean practically nothing when it comes down to it, but I'm giving everyone outside the idiotic G7 thing extra support in 2013, especially to someone who gets bigger crowd responses than just about all of them! Can't wait to see what Madison brings in 2013! Keep moving up! :thumbup:

• Like 5

Though I have tried for several months to get excited about this show, I cannot avoid an initial feeling of meh. I do not doubt there will be a lot creativity to make it really sale.

Though I have tried for several months to get excited about this show, I cannot avoid an initial feeling of meh. I do not doubt there will be a lot creativity to make it really sale.

Yea, I'm not a big fan of Night on Bald Mountain, & it certainly isn't a piece that screams Madison Scouts. We'll see.

• Like 1

Well I can't root for my own corp anymore I've decided to back Madison this year

Jim Mason has really got his stuff together and I can see Madison winning it all someday

again , this show seems to be an exciting show for Madison , so go for it kids !

• Like 1

I know the scores and placements mean practically nothing when it comes down to it, but I'm giving everyone outside the idiotic G7 thing extra support in 2013, especially to someone who gets bigger crowd responses than just about all of them! Can't wait to see what Madison brings in 2013! Keep moving up! :thumbup:/>

I will freely admit I am pulling for Madison and Boston to crack this G7 thing up, and any other corps that is willing to give it a go. I too am supporting every corps outside the G7.

• Like 5

I hope whoever is going to this camp this weekend will enlighten us with some great feedback and updates from these guys, I know a couple of new guys going there this weekend out of the fall of Glassmen.

Edited by Armyscout

I will freely admit I am pulling for Madison and Boston to crack this G7 thing up, and any other corps that is willing to give it a go. I too am supporting every corps outside the G7.

This kind of reasoning makes it sound like you're only supporting them because they're not the G7.

Edited by tubabeard42
  • Like 1

This kind of reasoning makes it sound like you're only supporting them because they're not the G7.

I am supporting the Madison Scouts and the young man I know who made the horn line this year to honor everything the Brotherhood has done for me over the last 25 years (MYNWA).

I am also going to the souvie booths of the Blue Knights, Boston Crusaders, Colts, Pioneer, Cascades, Crossmen, etc... because I love drum corps.

I will not go to the MiM show in my area or support those corps participating... because they think they are the "G7"

• Like 1