Madison Scouts 2013

It was about this time last year I made it to Bloomington for a Scouts rehearsal. Sure wish work took me to that part of the country this year. This show is really making the crowds go wild from what I've seen on the videos.

Can't wait to see Madison this weekend. Saw the Akron show in the cinema tonight. If tonight was any indication, I'd say that Madison will pass the Cavaliers this year in the standings. They should have last year, too, IMO.

• Like 3

Can't wait to see Madison this weekend. Saw the Akron show in the cinema tonight. If tonight was any indication, I'd say that Madison will pass the Cavaliers this year in the standings. They should have last year, too, IMO.

I was walking out of the cinema show last night, quietly chatting to a Madison alum. We both agreed this would be the year to see Madison back in the top five and ahead of Cavaliers. Tonight we shall see. GO MADISON!!!

• Like 1

I was walking out of the cinema show last night, quietly chatting to a Madison alum. We both agreed this would be the year to see Madison back in the top five and ahead of Cavaliers. Tonight we shall see. GO MADISON!!!

I don't think top 5 is out of the question. Of course there are other corps who would disagree....

• Like 2

Another great show tonight for the Scouts! Question; is Joe Bruno the official announcer for the Scouts this year, or is he back

announcing full shows? I thought he retired, but it's great to hear him behind the mic again!

Not sure about top 5, but top 7 looks more realistic. Nothing would make me more happy however than to see them in the top 5.

I don't think top 5 is out of the question. Of course there are other corps who would disagree....

They started off pretty strong last year too, so I'm hesitant to get too optimistic, however Top 7 would provide an excellent springboard for next season

Totally agree that at this point the scouts just need to clean, clean, clean!!!

• Like 1

It is early, but I think 6th or 7th would be a good spring board to keep moving on up for the future of the guys.

I think they have a solid design team in place. I'll be interested to see what departure they have next year from the current trilogy of shows, but if they can start drawing the talent that the Cavies used to get, that could bode VERY well for them in the future. Need to stay competitively ahead of Cavies this season and keep pushing.