Which corps gets your most post-competition listens?

I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death before, but I'm still curious. For those of us who download the APDs, which corps' shows do you find yourself listening to the most? From this year? Historically?

I've tried downloading a new year of finalists' performances every month or so, working backwards. I'm in the mid 1990s, so I still have a ways to go. BUT, here's mine:

From 2012, I find myself listening to Scouts and SCV the most, closely followed by Carolina Crown, Blue Devils, Crossmen, and (this one surprised me) Troopers. I try to give each corps a listen every now and then, even if I know I didn't/don't love their show, but just to hear new things and see what I can get out of it. I found myself loving "Fragile" from the Crossmen before I ever saw it live, and hearing the show a few dozen times made Blue Devils a little easier to comprehend once I saw it on the field.

Other shows I've listened to the most (keeping in mind that I've had newer shows longer, so the more recent they are the more play they've gotten): Phantom '11, Cadets '11, Scouts '11, SCV '11, Boston '11, Phantom '10, Boston '10, Bluecoats '10, Cavaliers '10, Bluecoats '09, BD '09, Phantom '08, Cavaliers '08, BD '07, Phantom '07, Cavaliers '06, Carolina Crown '06, Phantom '06, Scouts '05, Cavaliers '04, SCV '04, Bluecoats '04 . . .

I could keep going, but after that all the shows pretty much drop to under 20-ish listens, so it's hard to see which stand out. I've found that what I prefer to listen to often doesn't line up with which shows were my favorite to watch on Fan Network VOD or live that year, or vice-versa, which is always interesting.

So I'm just curious. Once all the competition is said and done, the scores are announced . . . which corps' shows do YOU go back and listen to the most?

This year it's definitely Crown, Crossmen and SCV. But historically the most plays come from SCV 89, Cavies 02, Crown 07 08 09 10 11, Phantom 08 10 11, cadets 11. Probably forgetting something but that's what's sticking out now.

this year: Crown, Bluecoats, SCV & Crossmen.

2011: Phantom, Bluecoats, Crown, Madison

Old BD

SCV 1989

Crown "Grass is Always Greener"

Boston "Red"

Phantom "Into the Light", "Spartacus"

Madison

• Like 1

For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting in touch with my inner Blue Devil. Granted, this is coming from a prime specimen of Corpsasurus Rex, but I picked up the BD CDs from the '80s and '90s last week at the Oil Can, and have been jamming happily ever since.

Blue Devils, Cavaliers, Santa Clara Vanguard, Crossmen, Oregon Crusaders, Jersey Surf

And I'm sure around December I'll find another show to listen to frequently

Old SCV

Old Devils

Old Madison

up til about 1995

something after that period made the shows less enjoyable for me to listen to. It is a personal preference. The shows lost something to me audibly and did not stand alone without visuals. Again - this is a personal listening preference.

and Old Spirit up til 88. My kids love the playful nature of 88 - Petrushka. I love southern jazz.

From 2012:

Phantom Regiment

Santa Clara Vanguard

Crossmen

Madison Scouts

Outside of that, my iTunes says that I have listened to the following WAAAAY more than other shows, shown in order of how much I have listened to the show:

2003 Phantom Regiment

2007 Phantom Regiment

1988 Madison Scouts

1996 Phantom Regiment

2006 Bluecoats

2009 Santa Clara Vanguard

2006 Phantom Regiment

1989 Santa Clara Vanguard

1989 Phantom Regiment

2009 Blue Stars

1995 Madison Scouts

2000 Cadets

2008 Phantom Regiment

2005 Phantom Regiment

2008 Carolina Crown

1990 Phantom Regiment

1991 Phantom Regiment

1988 Bluecoats

2011 Boston Crusaders

There are lots of Corps.. but the one Corps over the years that seems to get the most audio plays by me would be Phantom Regiment.

• Like 1

So far from 2012...The Cadets. The more I listen the more I love it. Blue Devils, Crown, Crossmen as well

Other years, All of the champions (they have their own play list).

70's Spirit of Atlanta, 27th Lancers, Bridgemen, and SCV

80's BD (84 & 88 are my favs), VK, Late 80's Regiment, Star, Suncoast Sound

90's - 91 PR, 90 PR, 90-93 Star, 92-94 VK, 94-96 Bluecoats (WWII show was awesome), 92-97 Crossmen, 93 Glassmen, 91, 92, 95 BD, 92 94 96 99 Vanguard, Mid 90's Scouts, 94 & 96 Nite Express (for obvious reasons) ;)

00's - 2000-2004 2009-2011 Cadets, Cavies (all 00's), BD (all 00's even 05), Boston 00, 02(brings me to tears every time), 03, 06; Regiment 03-present, Crown 06-now; Crossmen 02-04; Academy & ECJ 06; BD 2011 (musically it moves me)