New Crossmen Unis?

no capes... please... they are disastrous

True story. They made the drill look so dirty, because every time they'd stop moving, the capes would keep moving, and make it look like no one halted together. CAPES ARE ALWAYS A BAD IDEA! Especially with today's high-speed drill programs. Even the little shoulder cape on Phantom's uniform can cause visual issues.

Edited by fsubone
  • Like 1

If Fred wants to stick with neutral colors;

- grey pants

- white jacket

- white aussie & plume

- black/chrome accents

If the corps was in the top 6, I'd say white pants. But to wear all white you really need to march top 6 caliber.

No grey ever!!! (or wire hangers!)

• Like 2

No grey ever!!! (or wire hangers!)

Yeah, grey uniforms just never look good. They make everyone blend into the field, and look out of shape all summer. Something about the way a grey uniform fits makes everyone look like they have no body definition, no matter how well the uniforms are fitted. Everyone just looks like a blob

• Like 1

I love the current Crossmen uni. I love how the white just pops off the black. Its simple and clean.

• Like 1

Yeah, grey uniforms just never look good. They make everyone blend into the field, and look out of shape all summer. Something about the way a grey uniform fits makes everyone look like they have no body definition, no matter how well the uniforms are fitted. Everyone just looks like a blob

Hmmm...looks like the made a uniform for me!!! :tongue: