Show Revivals

None. Id rather see something new than something redone.

Well...., for all of us Dinos out here it might be interesting to see the 1927 Racine Scouts show one more time; I saw it originally in 1927 and it would be nice to see it again in 2013 on my 125th birthday. On second thought I agree with, "None. Id rather see something new than something redone."

Edited by Stu

None. Ever.

Do something new, because revivals almost never work.

There's been a number of successful ones on Broadway, when decades-old shows come back, pack the houses and win Tony Awards.

Edited by Michael Boo

None. Ever.

Do something new, because revivals almost never work.

True, Spartacus was a huge flop.

• Like 7

There's been a number of successful ones on Broadway, when decades-old shows come back, pack the houses and win Tony Awards.

Boo; I swear that I also saw you in the stands to see the 1927 Racine Scouts.

Edited by Stu

Cavaliers - Four Corners

And this time, make sure the last camera shot ignores the drill and focuses on a single guard guy doing nothing more than running across the field with his flag furled.

Oh...wait....that WAS the last shot of the 4 Corners show!

I would love to see a revival of classic George Zingali drill forms and evolutions, altered to accommodate the larger number of marchers now allowed. (Except for the cross-to-cross ending of 1991 Star of Indiana. That should be allowed to rest in a time capsule.) Perhaps combine with a show of classic Steve Brubaker geometric evolutions, plus the visual works of others. Those could include Karl Lowe moves playing off of show themes, a poetic SCV ending by Pete Weber, a PR crabwalk, a Scouts wedge spin-around, etc.

What are your ideas to add to such a show?

And...would such a program be overkill in the sensory overload department? (This is all providing that the visuals fit the music. Granted, it's all highly conceptual...but we can dream.)

Wasn't that the end of 08 Crown??