DCA Annapolis Predictions

I overscored KS and Renegades and came within a few tenths on several.

If you got it THAT right, I think you win the pool.

How much was in it? Just my 10 bucks???

i can mail you the check....or we can go double or nothing on 2013 :)

Im not qualified to hand out scores, only placements. :tongue:

• Like 2

Hi, lemme dispel this rumor yet again. Bucs did not absorb Westshore. At best maybe 20 people from a corps of about 100 in 1997, full 128 in 96. They got some percussion staff, maybe 3 brass, 2/3 guard and some percussionists. There was no wholesale run to Bucs after the 1997 season when Westshore went down. The only place to find the majority of the members was in the stands or at a backyard BBQ.

and as a former staff member Bucs.....the pay aint exactly what you think it is.

just quoting this since the person making the claim i proved to be bunk did not ackowledge

Bow to Jeff.

not enough to make the point and have a few supporters to cement it; gotta shred the other guy's dignity in the process.

Actually Re-posts to get a bow.

Talk about silliness....

OK. Here ya go. :worthy:

"proved to be bunk"...

20 members and a few staff people is not a wholesale absorbing. Makes no difference to add twenty people? That doesnt bring a few old vets back into the fold with some fresh enthusiasm? And new people in 97-98 had one local choice...Bucs...so there they went, too. Let's say the Bucs didnt get hurt by the whole thing. Fran agreed with you. Big W did too. That wasnt enough apparently.

Did you really repost looking for this affirmation? I almost fell over reading it.

Here:

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Hope that was enough. :tongue:

As far as compensation, just because it was raining where you were didnt mean it was raining everywhere. :blink:

just quoting this since the person making the claim i proved to be bunk did not ackowledge

Edited by wishbonecav
  • Like 1

how did I shred your dignity? Save the drama.

When people call you out and don't acknowledge it, you want them to answer...I've seen it. so I returned in kind.

as for people in 97 and 98...we had people go to Bucs yes. Also Cabs, Bush, Grennies, several stayed trying to keep Westshore afloat and many just gave up.

Just remember, in order to avoid permanent retinal damage, the American Society of Ophthalmologists recommends that you not look at Fran and Tony standing together without eye protection.

Sunday night, several people remarked at how subdued the shirt I wore was. It was light blue... pretty quiet. (Like that matters. It doesn't. LOL)

Until they got a closer look. It was a shirt with U.S. Navy designs on it... Navy ships, insignias, etc.

Next year, if all goes well, I am leaning toward a shirt with U.S. Marines themes on it.

Venue-specific apparel. The wave of the future. :lol:

• Like 1

Sunday night, several people remarked at how subdued the shirt I wore was. It was light blue... pretty quiet. (Like that matters. It doesn't. LOL)

Until they got a closer look. It was a shirt with U.S. Navy designs on it... Navy ships, insignias, etc.

Next year, if all goes well, I am leaning toward a shirt with U.S. Marines themes on it.

Venue-specific apparel. The wave of the future. :lol:

Then if finals ever makes it back to Rochester...you best go all out and wear a full rhino suit.

• Like 1

I LITERALLY BOWED AT YOUR FEET AND IT STILL WASNT ENOUGH!!!!!

we minions are mere drones marching off the Apple 1984 cliff to the beat of the Westshore echo.

When people call you out and don't acknowledge it, you want them to answer...I've seen it. so I returned in kind.

as for people in 97 and 98...we had people go to Bucs yes. Also Cabs, Bush, Grennies, several stayed trying to keep Westshore afloat and many just gave up.

Edited by wishbonecav

Then if finals ever makes it back to Rochester...you best go all out and wear a full rhino suit.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I know where I went after 1996. I went home and bought a new car. One without 110,000 miles on the odometer.

Not to derail but I wasn't following corps at the time and... well I kind of have a historical interest in one of the corps....

How many did go to Reading from Harrisburg?

OK, Off Topic over.... what are the predicts for next year?