Audio/video products

CDUB

Just a heads up everyone, I ordered the Blu Ray and I just got the email that the order was processed. Should be arriving by the end of the week.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

• Like 1

Mine just arrived! (For the most part. The vol. III DVD is is missing, which is pretty amusing considering that was the one item about which I had earlier put a question to DCI, but I just spoke with a customer service rep. who's assured me the oversight will be rectified shortly.) I don't know if it will help others for reference in judging the status of their orders, but I had placed my order on Oct. 17, and I live in Cleveland.

My missing DVD shipped yesterday right after I called and arrived today. Fast work, DCI!

My DVD arrived yesterday. My daughter and I pulled into the driveway, squealed when we saw the package on the front step, and raced each other to get to it. I texted my son to tell him it was here, and he actually thought I would wait for him to get home for Thanksgiving and let him open the package. Ummm... right.lookaround.gif

I ordered a bunch more that hasn't arrived yet, but I changed my order on them. The DCI Store staff was really helpful in making the changes.

The rest of my order arrived today. Just gotta say - - the camera work on my daughter's show (Legends) is amazing. If you knew the kid in closeup at the end - - what a terrific young man. Brought tears to my eyes.

for the first time in years nothing has arrived. mainly because of all the cuts...i didn't order

• Like 1

Has anyone received the Blu-ray yet?

I received an e-mail from DCI the week that the standard DVD started shipping, that said the Blu-ray would begin shipping after Thanksgiving. I haven't received anything with tracking information yet, and as of a few days ago my credit card hasn't been hit yet either. FWIW, I ordered mine as part of the FN package.

I received an e-mail from DCI the week that the standard DVD started shipping, that said the Blu-ray would begin shipping after Thanksgiving. I haven't received anything with tracking information yet, and as of a few days ago my credit card hasn't been hit yet either. FWIW, I ordered mine as part of the FN package.

Interesting that you haven't been charged because I finally ordered it last night right before making my previous post and my bank account was immediately charged.

Also for anyone that hasn't ordered yet you should do it now! Until 12 AM EST on Tuesday DCI is offering free shipping on orders over $50 and 10% off orders over $100. I got the Blu-ray for $107 and change when it's normally $120+shipping costs. All 2012 audio/video products are included in this promo.

Edited by Beckham
  • Like 1

Got an email this morning that my Blu Ray will be delivered tomorrow. I guess I won't pre-order from now on. What's the point? It doesn't come any sooner and I certainly didn't get free shipping or 10% off. Sigh.

• Like 1