Cut from first corps

There are ALWAYS more corps that want you than don't. Go to your next audition camp and let them know your situation. You might be better than someone that has had the audition music for three months. And desire and heart mean a lot. Good luck.

Like others have said, you will NEVER make it.....if you don't audition. If you can afford to go, I would definitely recommend it personally. There is no guarantee you will make the corps, regardless of whether you had 9 months, or 3 days to go over the audition material. But almost every student I have ever taught always says that each audition makes the next one easier. So even if you don't make the other corps, it can definitely be a learning experience.

Did you receive any comments after your other audition? Were you given any specific reasons why you weren't called back? If so, you can use these to help in future auditions, including the one you might be going to this weekend.

There are probably hundreds of people on DCP rooting for you right now. So take a deep breath, relax, and practice, practice, practice, and best of luck in whatever you decide to do. We hope to see you on the field this summer.

Long story short i didnt get a callback from a corps i auditioned for. Is it a waste of money to audition for another group if their only camp is this weekend? I only have 3 days to go over the material in the audition packet and I dont know if theres a chance i have to make it. If anyone had some experience like this or have any advice they can share please do.

If you don't show up you're already cut.