Carolina Crown 2013

As long as it has some blaring brass and the same level of excellence as last year I'll be more than happy. If they get the drumline cleaned up this could definitely be their year to take it all!

As long as it has some blaring brass and the same level of excellence as last year I'll be more than happy. If they get the drumline cleaned up this could definitely be their year to take it all!

Don't forget colorguard! (Yes, I realize they got third, but it was a a half-point from first). Just a few minor tweaks and it can be their year!

• Like 3

10 pages and I don’t believe we have a show theme and source music.

Well from the home office located off the Frontage Road somewhere over the rainbow………I have it on absolutely no authorized authority that Carolina Crown’s 2013 show will be the……………………………………………………… “The Freebird Suite” by Lynyrd Skynyrd (pronounced leh-nerd skin-nerd). Songs to include “Sweet Home Alabama” (only played when the state of Alabama), the dance number of “Gimme Three Steps”, “Freebird” (only when yelled out between songs or the crowd is asked “What song is it that you want to hear……”), “That Smell”, “Tuesday’s Gone” (only played on Wednesday shows) and “What’s Your Name”.

Reports have a “Special All-Star Jams” to happen nightly, but songs and artist are being kept in the top secret file cabinet on the front porch next to the old refrigerator………………

:w00t:

10 pages and I don't believe we have a show theme and source music.

Well from the home office located off the Frontage Road somewhere over the rainbow………I have it on absolutely no authorized authority that Carolina Crown's 2013 show will be the……………………………………………………… "The Freebird Suite" by Lynyrd Skynyrd (pronounced leh-nerd skin-nerd). Songs to include "Sweet Home Alabama" (only played when the state of Alabama), the dance number of "Gimme Three Steps", "Freebird" (only when yelled out between songs or the crowd is asked "What song is it that you want to hear……"), "That Smell", "Tuesday's Gone" (only played on Wednesday shows) and "What's Your Name".

Reports have a "Special All-Star Jams" to happen nightly, but songs and artist are being kept in the top secret file cabinet on the front porch next to the old refrigerator………………

w00t.gif

Wrong ;)

It will be something we can all relate to