Carolina Crown 2013

Have a ? Don't ? or did that used to say Have a Donut?

"Have a great day! Don't forget to stay hydrated!"

That's what I think it says!

HERE.

WE.

GO!!

971350_10151709605177641_227329221_n.jpg

Sigh,I wish you put down which Blue Springs High School they were at, ending up going to the one where Santa Clara was practicing at, stay to watch them for a few then as soon as we got to the other school Crown was at the had just finished, o well, I did get to listen to them warming up right before they lined up to perform during intermission.

Why is it necessary for you to make this about BD? Why can't a great corps like crown survive on it's own merit. And BTW...they do just fine without your hyperbole. The kids at BD have tremendous respect for CC and work just as hard... so don't try to characterize them as some mythical uncaring elitests. BTW, if you saw all the BD and CC kids hugging each other after finals last year.....you'll know how inaccurate and unfair your comments really are. Rivalry is fine, but characterizing it like you did was totally unnecessary.

sorry about all that......shouldn't write stuff at 330 in the morning after a 3 hour drive.......i had taken medication i use for insomnia......and it makes my head fuzzy...i went back and erased the BD part of it.....i sounded awful. good grief....can't believe I wrote about all that...i reuined my post about my own awesome bday.....sorry everyone

• Like 3

11158qv.jpg

[img=http://i43.tinypic.com/11158qv.jpg]

nq7gqd.jpg

[img= http://i41.tinypic.com/nq7gqd.jpg]

Couple quick ones due to my boredom at 4 in the morning.... hahaha

Rehearsal space:

1069373_10201458715093367_843443390_n.jpg

Not even trying to be funny but I didn't know anyone still used that building after the dome collapsed a year or so ago.

sorry about all that......shouldn't write stuff at 330 in the morning after a 3 hour drive.......i had taken medication i use for insomnia......and it makes my head fuzzy...i went back and erased the BD part of it.....i sounded awful. good grief....can't believe I wrote about all that...i reuined my post about my own awesome bday.....sorry everyone

Very gracious of you to say. No problem......we all get sideways from time to time, and occasionally forget that there are young people inside those uniforms (whatever the color) working their ### off for all of us. Stay cool. :-)

Edited by Plan9