Carolina Crown 2013

Seems like they are trying to beat BD at their game.

I have to disagree. This show is packed full of signature Crown moments. If you listened to this show with just the audio, you would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you were listening to Carolina Crown.

• Like 3

I have to disagree. This show is packed full of signature Crown moments. If you listened to this show with just the audio, you would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you were listening to Carolina Crown.

Not a homer R U??? :-p

And Kevin...

So you're not Kevin Smith? with those on the spot photos from practice plus the little tidbits and a elusive profile, just wondering.

And Kevin...

So you're not Kevin Smith? with those on the spot photos from practice plus the little tidbits and a elusive profile, just wondering.

Haha, I don't know if I can truly be called a homer. I root pretty hard for like 3 other corps. But Crown has always been my favorite. And living so close to their HQ and spring training site may have something to do with it as well.

• Like 1

And Kevin...

Hahaha! No definitely not. The pic was just something going around on twitter that I reposted.

First runthrough in full uniform tonight!

Pictures!!!

Pictures!!!

I wish I were there, but sadly I am not. But if any pics popup on Facebook, twitter or Instagram, I'll be sure to post them here.

"Are the synths really too loud, or do you just not want to hear them?"

Both.

“There’s an old joke: two elderly women are at a drum corps show, and one woman says, ‘Boy, the synths in this show are really terrible.’ And the other one says, ‘Yeah, I know…and the volume on them is way too low!’”

:tongue:

• Like 2

“There’s an old joke: two elderly women are at a drum corps show, and one woman says, ‘Boy, the synths in this show are really terrible.’ And the other one says, ‘Yeah, I know…and the volume on them is way too low!’”

Alas, "the synth volume is too low" is a phrase ne'er uttered at a drum corps show... :devil: