Carolina Crown 2013

Nope, not crazy. I loved the entire 07 show, narration and all. It totally worked for me as a complete package.

I would like to see it again- I remember having the biggest anxiety watching that show at finals because I was horrified and disgusted with some idiots in the crowd- all those rude ### comments interfered with a great show for me....:devil:/>

• Like 1

In the second video, does anyone else notice how it ends with the same chord and mello run as last year (around the 11:20 mak) followed by a similar brief timpani line. It looks like they're doing another cube form (again, like last year)! thumbup.gif

• Like 1

In the second video, does anyone else notice how it ends with the same chord and mello run as last year (around the 11:20 mak) followed by a similar brief timpani line. It looks like they're doing another cube form (again, like last year)! thumbup.gif

Yes I did actually notice that and thought it was pretty cool!

I don't think I've ever heard so many runs in a brass book... SHEESH!

Visual looks promising. Even from a low angle. Huge field coverage.

Sooo...contrary to what I said earlier, I really do love the ballad without the narration. Really hits on a more emotional level.

• Like 1

what I'm hearing is something similar......last year the mellos' did this really neat chord/trill?I'm not sure if thats what you call it but it happened right around the 2:45 mark. About the same thing happens around the 11:40ish mark for this year. I remember listening to a practice recording last year and I couldn't hear that mello part, until i received my finals cd....its' still one of my favorite parts....so powerful, and an unexpected thrill for my ears...........hearing how good they sound this early in a practice recording that i can actually hear it tells me its just going to be insanely wicked on the cds' from the finals for this year

Anyone else catch the FFtCM reference during the trumpet introductions? It's at about 1:03 in th first video

Seems like they are trying to beat BD at their game.

• Like 2