Crossmen 2013

Tweets from tonight MN 7/13:

James Coleman ‏@Coleman_jco 5h

Bones put up a hell of a show tonight #crossmen

Robert W. Smith ‏@rwsmithcomposer 5h

Crossmen...love the show! Took me back to Suncoast's "Aquarius." :-) I look forward to seeing the final product in Indy. @DCI @Crossmen

Hector Guerrero ‏@hectorpg04 5h

Omg just saw Crossmen live on DCI Fan network. It was AMAZiNG. I can't wait to see it live in TEXAS @Crossmen

Alex Cutschall ‏@WreckItBatman 5h

I absolutely love @Crossmen.... Protest just makes me cry every time.

from Minneapolis, MN

Sarah ⚓ ‏@ActuallyAdams 5h

Chills again from @Crossmen. Seriously one of the best corps on the field this year. #Protest @DCI

from Minneapolis, MN

James Marusak ‏@hpbear149den 5h

I'm surprised on the content of the Crossmen's show, it's ironic, given what.s going on 2hrs north of their home base in SAT. #dcimn

Lizzy Lee ‏@BizzyLizzy14 5h

@Crossmen just rocked the field!

Sam Schroeder ‏@SamShraydurr 5h

Crossmen's sound...whoa

from Minneapolis, MN

Matthew Tudor ‏@MattTudor09 5h

I always love me some @Crossmen! They never disappoint! #drumcorps #dcimn #14corpsfinalsplease

They had a great show today, it was great to see Bones make an appearance in the back. Hopefully Crossmen can keep pushing and make their way back into Finals

Tweets from tonight MN 7/13:

James Coleman ‏@Coleman_jco 5h

Bones put up a hell of a show tonight #crossmen

Robert W. Smith ‏@rwsmithcomposer 5h

Crossmen...love the show! Took me back to Suncoast's "Aquarius." :-) I look forward to seeing the final product in Indy. @DCI @Crossmen

Hector Guerrero ‏@hectorpg04 5h

Omg just saw Crossmen live on DCI Fan network. It was AMAZiNG. I can't wait to see it live in TEXAS @Crossmen

Alex Cutschall ‏@WreckItBatman 5h

I absolutely love @Crossmen.... Protest just makes me cry every time.

from Minneapolis, MN

Sarah ⚓ ‏@ActuallyAdams 5h

Chills again from @Crossmen. Seriously one of the best corps on the field this year. #Protest @DCI

from Minneapolis, MN

James Marusak ‏@hpbear149den 5h

I'm surprised on the content of the Crossmen's show, it's ironic, given what.s going on 2hrs north of their home base in SAT. #dcimn

Lizzy Lee ‏@BizzyLizzy14 5h

@Crossmen just rocked the field!

Sam Schroeder ‏@SamShraydurr 5h

Crossmen's sound...whoa

from Minneapolis, MN

Matthew Tudor ‏@MattTudor09 5h

I always love me some @Crossmen! They never disappoint! #drumcorps #dcimn #14corpsfinalsplease

Neat - thank you! Looking forward to seeing the kids in Denton this week.

Big week for XMEN. They need to clean and hopefully add some visuals to beef up the GE scores. They will see both Blue Stars and Troopers at several shows this week. Going into San Antonio they need to get a spread on Troopers and close the gap with Blue Stars. I expect the Crossmen to come out on fire in front of the home crowd next Saturday.

LINE UP FOR San Antonio

DCI Southwestern Championship

The Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas

Saturday, July 20

11:00 AM – Gates Open

11:30 AM – Kick Start Leadership Workshop

1:30 PM – Genesis

1:47 PM – Cascades

2:04 PM – Jersey Surf

2:21 PM – Oregon Crusaders

2:38 PM – Pioneer

2:55 PM – Mandarins

3:12 PM – Colts

3:29 PM – Intermission

4:20 PM – The Academy

4:37 PM – Pacific Crest

4:54 PM – Crossmen

5:11 PM – Troopers

5:28 PM – Boston Crusaders

5:45 PM – Spirit of Atlanta

6:02 PM – Blue Stars

6:19 PM – Blue Knights

6:36 PM – Intermission

7:10 PM – Madison Scouts

7:27 PM – The Cavaliers

7:44 PM – Phantom Regiment

8:01 PM – Bluecoats

8:18 PM – Santa Clara Vanguard

8:35 PM – The Cadets

8:52 PM – Carolina Crown

9:09 PM – Blue Devils

9:38 PM – Awards Ceremony

Edited by xbones7480

Can someone please help me understand why the scoring is in the pits?? I am just not getting it??!!

Its great to see & hear a Drum Corps playing Jazz...and actually marching a Cymbal line!

I like it. Alot.

I know I am venting, but what I see is total crap. The Crossmen are starting to get a lot of traction in Texas Which will help to build the activity in that state. What is happening now will set that back since recruiting and retention will be that much harder. What I think is happening is a few guys in green shirts thave decided they don't like the show and now everyone else are starting to line up behind them. That is why the GE scores and visuals are what they are. I do agree with one thing in that the visual package could be a lot better, but that has never been the strength of the corps. It's a shame since the corps is very talented this year. Just one other thing to remember that this activity is very political and a corps can get pushed if they have someone on staff that knows how to influence the judges. At this point it will be very hard for the Crossmen to make the top 12. And I have some understanding since since I have been involved in the activity since 1964.