A money making idea for DCI

Would such coverage include the talent show and evening gown competition?

They will hopefully skip the swimsuit portion.

But the interview portion would be the best! The questions could be:

- What is success, according to you, as opposed to what those other losers think?

- In your view, what is the biggest problem facing our backwards activity today?

- What is success, according to you, as opposed to what those other losers think?

- In your view, what is the biggest problem facing our backwards activity today?

I hope you're not proposing I do the interviews.

Would such coverage include the talent show and evening gown competition?

no offense, but I can't see Jacobs, Hop, Gibbs having the legs for the gowns.

talent show would be cool, but only after an open bar

and they all have to hope for world peace

IF they don't skip then ONE PIECE ONLY!!!! or 1900s style with a big floppy hat.....

Hmm...I love drumcorps, but I would rather touch myself watching teddy bears mud wrestle than to watch a bunch of white guys sit around a table and argue. I'll keep my $10 and read the recap on DCI.org

I think you are the smartest person on this forum. So many people are missing so much of what the G7 want to do. Wish I could say more.

So, the connotation is that we should withhold comments waiting for more details that will, likely, never come? Trust, but forget verify? I think you misunderstand the nature of this thread and forum.

"So many people..." is a straw man. Please reference the incorrect posts by those who are not as much in the know as you. Start with saying "The G7 will..." or "The G7 will not...".

And keep in mind that we've been living what the G7 corps want to do for nearly two decades. That experience factor, I'm sorry, dwarfs your "want to do" factor for many of us on this forum because, well, here we are again.

• Like 1