Proud of Your Corps

From a competitive standpoint...

A corps - 15th title, STILL hasn't placed lower than 5th since 1974. STILL no revolving staff door.

B corps - Large and just as competitive in it's division as the big guys

C corps - STILL the cutest guys out there! (competitive in that they max the cute caption every time)

Non-competitive - What Dan said, as well as the other outreach they do (The Lithuania trip this year and Guatemala last year come to mind), plus the ability to keep 3 field corps as well as other performance groups going in Concord.

1975 sam.

BDB has won 4 straight drum titles and my son got call backs for pit.

Two things

1. Proud Glassmen BOD pulled the plug on this season in time to give members a chance to march elsewhere. Knowing many of the BOD members, I didn't think they had the guts to do it. I am sure that I am not the only alum that appreciates that tough choice.

2. Proud of all the corps that picked up the Teal members mid season last year.

• Like 3

Stuff like supporting the South African Field Band Foundation.

A fully different sort of impact on youth than the DCI stuff.

DITTO!!!

Im proud of a certain corps that's 75 years old and is playing it's wonderful song that hasn't been played on the field in 43 years.

Edited by Armyscout

Very proud at how Cavies never gave up this summer and worked extremely hard to max out the show that they were given! I know how hard it is to march a "down" year and the effort it takes to never give up!

Later,

Mike

I'm proud to have been with Bloo during its best season and making history. I'm also proud of the veteran resilience after finishing a bit lower than expected the year after and I'm most certainly proud to have seen so many members in the 2012 corps embrace being a Bluecoat during my time on tour with them.

I'm proud of Pacific Crest in how it faced adversity several years ago with its loss of Zach. I'm also proud of how far the corps has come since I was last there (2008) and after their highest finish last season, they definitely attracted a lot more talented membership for the upcoming season as well as a high vet retention for them. Don't know where they'll finish but they sound awesome already