SoundSport Shows!

You underestimate some of us on DCP. Do this Oboe Safety Dance within SoundSport and I will support you and your ensemble with great applause; but attempt placing Oboes in an OC or WC corps show and I will throw many rotten tomatoes!

It is step one in my plan to make ONLY oboes and drum machines legal in DCI.

• Like 1

It is step one in my plan to make ONLY oboes and drum machines legal in DCI.

Add these, sell beer, and I'm in. :tongue:

Nice to know that you enjoy poking all of the DCP Meškučiai; and as long as you can handle being the proclaimed DCP Asilas then more power to ya! thumbup.giftongue.gif

Hmm... you're suggesting that I enjoy poking all the DCP teddy bears and can handle being the DCP dicky (as in almost a shirt)??? :-)

Probably not a good idea for you to use Google Translate anymore. :-)

Edited by danielray

Yes, 30' x 30' is too small, as is the 12 yard x 12 yard for the percussion, especially if you consider the max group size of 50. Unless you're expecting the performances to be standstills, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

For comparison: DCA minicorps is on a 60' x 60' (20 yards square) space, with max of 21 performing (plus conductor).

60' x 60' is slightly larger than the stage size in many school auditoriums (about 50' wide, 40' deep).

If this activity takes off though, I suspect the performance space might soon change to 'basketball court'.

Yes, 30' x 30' is too small, as is the 12 yard x 12 yard for the percussion, especially if you consider the max group size of 50. Unless you're expecting the performances to be standstills, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

For comparison: DCA minicorps is on a 60' x 60' (20 yards square) space, with max of 21 performing (plus conductor).

60' x 60' is slightly larger than the stage size in many school auditoriums (about 50' wide, 40' deep).

If this activity takes off though, I suspect the performance space might soon change to 'basketball court'.

Here's to hoping. :)

Jeeze guys...think outside the box. Are there any vertical limits?

Jet packs!!!!! :thumbup: